- Owner occupied, single-family home
- House income less than 60% of the area median income
- Must be willing to partner with Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County TN
- Must be unable to afford necessary home improvements and or unable to complete the tasks due to age, disability or circumstance
- Complete an ABWK application
- Homeowner and/or household members must be present and engaged at their home while Habitat for Humanity of Montgomery County TN and volunteers are working on their project
- Must have a home visit and sign a statement of work before work begins
Use the chart below to determine if you meet the income guidelines. Your family’s annual gross (before taxes) income must be below the maximum income shown in the chart below.
- Scope of Work
- Exterior painting
- Minor exterior repairs
- Yard clean-up & landscaping
If you believe you qualify for the ABWK Program, please call (931) 645-4222 or email email@example.com to get your application.